Heartbreaking story of Mitch the Pleasure Sock and his predecessor George.
- This video marks the first appearance of Mitch the Pleasure Sock. Although, Chris calls him Midge, he states some time later that the Sock’s real name is Mitch after all.
- The legendary tube from his previous videos stands next to the cupboard.
- Mitch says, ‘Roll VT’ which Chris claims to be his catchphrase (he says it in One boy, Two boxes).
- The conversation Crabstickz has with the Xbox is a reference to the 1968 film 2001: A Space Odyssey. In this film the computer says pretty much the same thing to the main character called Dave.
- Officially, Mitch is the one who tells us Crabstickz’ real name. But unofficially it was Chris who said it in My first vlog.
- Crabstickz says something about Smosh videos being ridiculous.
- Mitch sings the first line of the chorus of I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith, but changes the lyrics a lot: I don't want to close my eyes, I don’t want to go to sleep, cause you jerk off into me.
- In Fifthteen: Baby SLIV his Xbox returns repaired.
- This video marks the first and last appearance of George the Pleasure Sock.
- Someone in the comments mentioned Chris’ strange resemblance to Rainn Wilson.
Memorable quotes Edit
George: Chris used me from about a year, 2007, I was used as his Pleasure Sock, if you will. And he used me from... for a good year. It was terrible, it was absolutely terrible. I went through a lot. My family never saw me again... I was just another sock. Just another sock.
Mitch: I don't want to close my eyes, I don’t want to go to sleep, cause you jerk off into me.