In this video Chris introduces himself in a very Chris way. The video includes impressions, coke, the Banana Boat Song and loads of annotations.
- This video was private until the 8th of August 2013. According to Chris it was filmed on the 25th of January 2008, which means this is his first video, and not One boy, One Tube, as everybody believes.
- This is the first time he says his name and occupation. Also, we learn that he’s a student of University of Huddersfield, of which Patrick Stewart is Chancellor. That’s why Chris likes loves him.
- This is the first time we see Chris’ bedroom.
- He keeps touching his hair.
- This is the most annotations he has ever put on a video (I counted 14).
- The beginning of Enrique (1:32).
- You can see the King Kong, Marilyn Monroe, Amelie and Army of Darkness posters on the walls.
- This is the first time he speaks with American accent.
- He says he’s got a brand new camera on a student loan, Sony Handycam DCR-SR55E. The camera can be seen in How to enjoy crabsticks.
- He starts singing Day-O (The Banana Boat Song), which he’ll sing in Bad Doctor.
- He also imitates Japanese.
- He does a lot of impressions:
- Jim Carrey.
- SXePhi, or Philip DeFranco, an American video blogger. Although he finds his voice really irritating, he actually has liked a couple of Phil’s videos.
- Neo from the Matrix trilogy, reciting the bullet dodging line. He does a similar impression in One boy, One Tube.
- Kermit the Frog, a character from many Muppet projects, most notably on Sesame Street, and The Muppet Show.
- Patrick Stewart, specifically, his role of Captain Jean-Luc Picard from the Star Trek franchise.
- Christopher Walken.
Shut the frack up.
If you are watching this then I did it. Well done. And if you are watching this, Chris, you did it. Give yourself a pat on the back. Did you? Gay!
It’s nice to pull faces.
(In Patrick Stewart’s voice) Hello, I’m the Chancellor of Huddersfield... Come to Huddersfield. Huddersfield! Engage...