A youtuber called someguy090 has said he doesn’t like crabsticks. Chris is trying to convince him that he’s wrong by suggesting various ways on how to eat crabsticks without being sick.
- He ate 8 crabsticks during this video.
- He asks Mitch to join him, but Mitch says that it had one inside it this morning, but Chris, obviously, denies it. Mitch previously appeared in Pleasure Sock.
- He says we don’t know what creature we’re getting when eating crabsticks, but in 25 facts about me he explains exactly what we’re getting (dolphin, seaweed, condoms, etc).
- He mentions someguy090, with whom he’ll create a collaborating channel called somelikeitvlogged. Someguy090 is now retired.
- While putting the toothpaste on a crabstick he sings Good Morning Starshine, a pop song from musical Hair. Although, he changes lyrics a bit: Good morning sunshine, the world says hello. The original lyrics are: Good morning starshine, the Earth says hello. It’s not the last time we hear him sing this song.
- This is the first time Chris shows us his kitchen. There’s Marmite next to the bottle of Smirnoff on the kitchen shelf.
- He owns a copy of Stephen Hawking’s book A Brief History of Time.
- The song playing in Chris’ headphones is Never Ending Story by Limahl, from the 1984 film The NeverEnding Story. Chris uses he plot of the story in Crabstick Tales.
- This is the first time he uses a crabstick as a bookmark.
Memorable quotes Edit
In the recent video by someguy zero nine zero... zero ninety... someguy...
You can never really tell what sea creatures you’re eating. Dolphin, definitely dolphin. It tastes clever.